On behalf of the organizing committee, it gives me immense pleasure to invite you to HAEMATOCON 2013, the 54th annual conference of ISHBT (Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion) being organized at Hotel Taj Mahal Palace, Opposite Gateway of India, Colaba, Mumbai, from Thursday to Sunday, 7th to 10th November 2013. There will be pre-conference workshops on Wednesday, 6th November 2013.
The conference theme is 'Zoom to the future with HAEMATOCON 2013'. The conference will have emphasis on future of haematology. It will capture the latest research in the field of haematology including haemato-pathology, paediatric haematology, haemato-oncology, stem cell therapy and transfusion medicine. The international faculty for this meet is virtually “WHO IS WHO” in the field of haematology. You will have a unique opportunity to shake hands and have dialogues with them.
The conference highlights include :
1. Thirty Five International Faculty
2. Twelve workshops at different institutes in Mumbai on Wednesday, 6th November 2013 (Restricted entry - Separate registration needed)
3. Education sessions on Thursday, 7th November 2013 at Hotel Taj Mahal Palace (Open entry, no separate registration needed)
4. Meet the professor sessions on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 7th , 8th and 9th November 2013 (Restricted entry - Separate registration needed, these registrations will open from 1st September and will be on first-come-first served basis. These is no separate fee for these.)
5. Besides plenary lectures, there will be parallel sessions in nine halls giving you wide choice for selecting the field of your interest
6. Joint Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion - American Society of Haematology (ISHBT - ASH) symposium
7. Joint Indian Society of Haematology & Blood Transfusion - European Haematology Association (ISHBT-EHA) symposium
8. Of course, as usual, there will be important orations, symposia, panel discussions, debates, oral paper presentation, poster sessions, case-based discussions and national quiz for student. In addition, there will be bumper haematology quiz on 7th, 8th and 9th November in the morning between 8.30 am and 9.00 am. This carries a prize of Rs.1,00,000/- on each day (rules and regulations apply). Details will be put up at the website soon
9. Most attractive and unique entertainment programme to make your evenings worth the hard work throughout the whole day.
The conference will also offer an opportunity to connect with the colleagues and interact with thought leaders in the field to learn and share your ideas.
We look forward to your active participation in this meeting.